How do I perform a Master Reset with SYNC®* with MyFord Touch®?
Before you start
- Your vehicle must be in Park and running, not in Accessory mode.
- Make sure you are in a well-ventilated area.
- Press the Gear Icon on your vehicle's SYNC screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Select System.
- Scroll down and press Master Reset. A warning screen will pop up.
- Disconnect all USB devices, Bluetooth devices, and any SD cards.
- Press Yes to complete your Master Reset.
*Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.