How do I pair my Galaxy S5 with SYNC with MyFord Touch?
Connect your Samsung Galaxy S5™ with SYNC® MyFord Touch™ to make and receive hands-free calls.27,43
Here’s how to pair your phone:
- Start your vehicle, and power on your Galaxy S5.
- Enable your phone's Bluetooth® feature:48
Press Apps > Settings
Scroll to and press Bluetooth; to turn Bluetooth on, press the Bluetooth slider.
- Meanwhile, on your vehicle's touchscreen, SYNC will have listed any phones that are already paired.
Press Add a phone.
- Go back to your phone's Bluetooth settings, and scan for devices.
- Both your phone and SYNC should now display a six-digit PIN.
Verify that the two numbers match.
Press Pair on your phone, and Yes on your SYNC touchscreen to confirm.