How do I use In-Vehicle Voice Feedback with SYNC®* 4A in my Ford?
You can share voice feedback through SYNC 4A about your vehicle using the steps below:
- Tap Settings on your vehicle's SYNC screen.
- Press General.
- Touch Record Feedback. You will hear an audio prompt that says, “Record any likes, dislikes, or suggestions about experiences with your vehicle, and then select Send.”
Note: If the "Record Feedback" text is gray instead of black, enable your vehicle's Connectivity Settings.
- Start recording by selecting Record. The status bar will climb to show recording is in progress. You have 45 seconds to submit a recording.
- If you tap Send, the audio prompt says “Thank you. Your feedback was sent.”
- If you press Cancel, the audio prompt says “No feedback was sent.”
*Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.