How do I download my phonebook to SYNC®* 4A?
- Pair your phone with SYNC.
- Tap the Phone button on your vehicle's SYNC screen to access the Phone Menu.
- Use the Arrow buttons to scroll until Phone Settings displays.
- Press OK.
- Use the Arrow buttons to scroll until Phonebook pref. displays.
- Tap OK.
- Press the OK button to select Auto-Download.
- A checkmark will appear in the box next to it, indicating that this feature had been enabled.
- Use the Arrow buttons to scroll down and select Download Now.
- Tap OK. "Phonebook Downloading" will display.
When the download is finished, "Phonebook Downloaded" will display.
Note: You can download up to 2,000 entries. The process can take a few minutes, depending on the number of contacts.
*Don’t drive while distracted or while using handheld devices. Use voice-operated systems when possible. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.