- Can I cancel my Connected Navigation (90-day trial)*?
- Where can I find the option to purchase or renew Connected Navigation?
- When does the free trial period start?
- Can a second owner of the vehicle take advantage of the free trial?
- Where can I purchase or renew my Connected Navigation options?
- How much does Connected Navigation (90-day trial) cost?
- What credit cards do you take as payment?
- What do I do if I entered my credit card information, but the purchase option remains grayed out?
- Will I be able to auto-renew?
- I got a "No Services Available" message when I tried to sign up. What does this mean?
Can I cancel my Connected Navigation (90-day trial)*?
Unfortunately, Connected Navigation is non-refundable. However, for the remainder of your Connected Service plan, you will have access to great content such as weather information, YELP reviews of locations you wish to visit, and other pertinent information.
Where can I find the option to purchase or renew Connected Navigation?
You can purchase or renew Connected Navigation within 30 days of the subscription expiration date. In the case of a free trial, you can only renew within 30 days of its expiration date.
When does the free trial period start?
The free trial begins on the vehicle's warranty start date.
Can a second owner of the vehicle take advantage of the free trial?
Yes. However, the free trial time period must fall within the start of the warranty date and the free trial’s end date.
Where can I purchase or renew my Connected Navigation options?
Visit www.ford.com/connectedservices to purchase or renew your Connected Navigation option.
You can also log in to the FordPass®** App to access the website:
- Log in to the FordPass App.
- Scroll down to Connected Services under Glove Box.
- Click on the link provided to access the connected service's website.
How much does Connected Navigation (90-day trial) cost?
$80 per year.
What credit cards do you take as payment?
MasterCard, Visa, and American Express are accepted.
What do I do if I entered my credit card information, but the purchase option remains grayed out?
Ensure the following:
- The radio button must be selected to set the credit card entered as the default card.
- The radio button must be selected for Terms and Conditions.
- The security code on the back of the credit card, credit card expiry, credit card number, and name on the credit card must be entered exactly as appears.
If there is still an issue, contact your credit card provider.
If you completed the purchase on the Connected Services site but have not received an email confirmation, check your junk mail to see if it appears there.
Will I be able to auto-renew?
No. Credit card information is not stored. You will need to manually renew within 30 days of the expiration date. Reminder notifications will appear on your vehicle's SYNC®*** screen and in the FordPass App before 30 days and during the 30 days.
If renewal has not been done prior to the expiration of the services, you will notice that the full functionality of the Connected Navigation (90-day trial) services is not available. You will have the option to purchase the Navigation subscription at any time to return the full functionality of the Connected Navigation (90-day trial) services. The purchase would then be for one calendar year, with the purchase date as the start date.
I got a "No Services Available" message when I tried to sign up. What does this mean?
This means that your vehicle is not eligible for Connected Built-In Navigation (3 years of service) or Connected Navigation (90-day trial).
*Connected Navigation: Navigation services require SYNC® 4 and FordPass Connect™ (optional on select vehicles), complimentary Connected Service and the FordPass app (see FordPass Terms for details). Eligible vehicles receive a complimentary 90-day trial of navigation services that begins on the new vehicle warranty start date. Customers must unlock the navigation service trial by activating the eligible vehicle with a FordPass member account. Annual service contract is required for connected navigation services.
Connected service and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent operation of connected features.
**The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
***Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.