How to Change In Case of Emergency Settings
In addition to alerting emergency responders, the 911 Assist® with GPS feature also stores your In Case of Emergency (ICE) contacts. You can set up two different ICE numbers for SYNC to call.27,28
- Connect your paired phone to SYNC
- Familiarize yourself with the controls in your vehicle
- On the Home screen, touch the Settings icon.
- On the Settings menu, touch Help, then touch 911 Assist Settings.
- On the 911 Assist screen, under In Case of Emergency (ICE) Speed Dial, touch Edit.
- Touch the setting you wish to change, ICE 1 or ICE 2.
- Select the corresponding contact from your phonebook. Each ICE contact can be either a different person, or a different number for the same person.
Use the scrollbar to the right and the alphabet tabs at the top of the screen to navigate to the entry.