How do I obtain obsolete parts for my Ford?

If you need vintage or obsolete parts for your vehicle, contact one of the vendors below:

Parts from 1950 to the Present
Website: Green Sales Company
Phone: 800-543-4959 (with part number)
            513-731-3304 (without part number)

Slow-moving or Inactive Parts
Website: Vintage Parts
Phone: 877-846-8243

Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts
Website: PartsVoice
Phone: 866-598-4077

Additional Topics

Where can I purchase Ford replacement parts?
Where can I purchase Motorcraft parts?
Where can I purchase Omnicraft parts?