What are SYNC®* 4 and SYNC 4A?
SYNC 4 brings new levels of connectivity, voice recognition, and fewer cords to make life on the go easy.
- Larger screen options — from 8 inches to 15.5 inches
- Cord-free access to phone connection, including Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™** compatibility, and SYNC® AppLink®***
- Available Connected Navigation**** options, providing real-time traffic, weather, construction, and more
- Available Enhanced Voice Recognition, which allows access to cloud-based conversational voice commands
- Available SiriusXM®***** with 360L — the widest variety of ad-free music, sports, talk, news, and more
- Ford Power-Up software updates using software downloaded from the cloud
- Easy-to-search cloud-based digital Owner’s Manual
*Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.
**Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android Auto is a trademark of Google Inc.
***Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
****Navigation services require SYNC 4 or SYNC 4A and FordPass Connect™ (optional on select vehicles), complimentary connect service, and the FordPass® app (see FordPass Terms for details). Customers receive a complimentary 90-day or 3-year trial of navigation services when an eligible vehicle is added to a member’s FordPass account. Trial period begins on the new vehicle warranty start date. At the end of the complimentary period, navigation service will terminate.
*****Sirius, XM, and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.