How can I cancel my Ford Bronco reservation?
You may cancel your vehicle reservation at any time and receive a full refund of your reservation deposit. You should receive your refund within 10 business days of canceling the reservation.
- Bronco vehicle reservations cannot be canceled through a Ford Dealer. All cancellations must be done online.
- If you have already converted your reservation to an order, contact the Ford Dealer you made the order with to discuss cancellation options.
To cancel your reservation:
- Go to Ford.com.
- Log in to your Ford Account from Sign In at the top of the page.
- Click on MY ACCOUNT.
- Select Reservations & Orders.
- Select View next to the reservation you would like to cancel.
- Click on the Cancel Reservation button.
- Select a reason from the Reason for Cancellation drop-down menu.
- Select Confirm. A confirmation message will appear in an overlay box.
- Select the X in the top right corner of this box to return to the reservation summary page, which should now indicate that the order has been canceled.
Important: If you cancel your reservation, you will lose your place in line to order a Bronco. If you simply want to change your reservation, you do not need to cancel. You will have the opportunity to make changes when you place your order.