How do I retrieve the Keyless Entry Code for my Ford with Smart Keys (Key Blade)?
To find the keyless entry code, you need to have two programmed smart keys:
- Insert a key into the ignition and switch the ignition on for a few seconds.
- Switch the ignition off and remove the key.
- Insert the second key into the ignition and switch the ignition on.
- The factory-set code will display for a few seconds in the instrument cluster located above your steering wheel. Make sure you are ready to record the information.
What should I do if I don't have two programmed keys available?
Visit your Ford dealer to obtain the Keyless Entry Code. Dealer fees may apply.
For security reasons, this information can only be provided to you in person. You will need to present two (2) pieces of information:
- Personal Identification such as a valid Driver's License or a state-issued picture I.D.
- The vehicle's documentation showing your VIN and your name (example: current Vehicle Registration, Current Certificate of Automobile Insurance, Vehicle Title, or Bill of Sale.)