How do I know what a Vehicle Health Alert means for my Ford vehicle?
To access the Vehicle Health and Alerts feature with FordPass®*:
- All devices must have mobile data turned on.
- You must have a vehicle added to FordPass.
- Your vehicle must be properly equipped with the SYNC/FordPass® Connect**.
The Alerts Guide offers a list of Vehicle Health Alerts that you may encounter. Use the steps below to locate the alert guide:
- Log in to the FordPass App.
- Navigate to the Service tab.
- Select the Reference Guide tile.
- Tap Alerts Guide.
- Select an alert to view more details.
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
**FordPass Connect (optional on select vehicles), the FordPass App, and Complimentary Connected Services are required for remote features (see FordPass Terms for details). Connected Services and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent operation of connected features. Connected services exclude Wi-Fi hotspot.