How do I reset my password for FordPass™?
If you forgot your password and need to reset it, access the FordPass™ Log In screen by logging out (if you are currently logged in) and complete the steps below.
- Click the Forgot? icon
- Enter your Username (email) in the Enter Username field.
- Tap Submit.
- A pop-up message should appear instructing you to check your email.
- Select OK.
- Note: The password link expires in two hours.
- You will receive an email with a temporary password and reset instructions.
- Select the Change Password link in your email window.
- Create a new password.
- Note: Your password is case-sensitive and must be between 8 - 64 characters.
- Confirm your new password.
- Select Change Password.
- If successful, you will receive a Password Update Confirmation screen and email notification.
- Once your password is changed, you can log back into the FordPass app with your new password.