Where can I view my electric vehicle driving details in the FordPass®* App?
Before you start, ensure the following pre-requisites are met:
- Have a Battery Electric Vehicle added to FordPass.
- Enable your Customer Connectivity Settings.
- Log in to the FordPass App.
- Navigate to the Vehicle landing page.
- Select the Charging accordion.
- Tap the My EV Driving tile.
- Log entries will be shown starting from the most recent to the oldest.
- Log records can show the previous 30 days.
- Select a specific trip to reveal more details.
Note: The details outlined below are available for view.
|Trip Date||It is the time stamp for the trip.
It is the time stamp for the end of the trip.
|Date & Time||16-08-2018
|Total Miles||It is the distance driven for a particular trip in kilometers.||Kilometer||
|Electric Miles||It is the total EV distance driven during a trip.||Kilometer||5|
|Electrical Efficiency||Electrical efficiency of the trip calculated||Watt hour/Kilometer||623.06|
|Energy Consumed||Amount of energy consumed per trip||Watt hour/Kilometer||835.0|
|Fuel Economy||It is the fuel economy achieved during the trip for EV.||Liter/100 Kilometer||20|
|Brake Score||It is the score for the use of brakes in a trip.||%||30|
|Distance from Regen||Distance added from regeneration of power||Kilometer||40|
|Driving Score||Driving Score is calculated as an average of 3 values
(Acceleration Score + Cruising Score + Deceleration Score) / 3
How do I add a vehicle to FordPass?
How do I activate my modem?
What are Customer Connectivity Settings?
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.