What options are on the Service History screen in FordPass®*?
Depending on your ownership status, the information presented in the Service History tile will vary. Below are the differences in views based on ownership:
- Vehicle Owner view without any service records.
- Vehicle Owner view with service records.
- Non-Vehicle Owners without any service records.
- Non-Vehicle Owners with service records.
Note: Non-Vehicle Owners will see the Dealer Service records, but without the cost.
Vehicle Owner versus Non-Vehicle Ownership Details
As the vehicle owner, you can see the comprehensive vehicle service history for:
- All Dealer services and user-entered records.
- All Dealer services performed by another servicer (spouse, child, friend, etc.) on your behalf.
- Dealer service performed by previous owner(s).
- User-entered records with consent entered by previous owner(s).
If you are not the vehicle owner, you will see the following type of service records:
- User-entered records you created for that Vehicle Identification Number (VIN).
- Dealer service records but without the cost.
Note: If you not see the Dealer service records, update to the latest version of the FordPass App.
If you experience any issues, please contact a Guide for additional assistance.
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.