What is the Ford Assistant Facebook Messenger feature?
The Ford Assistant Facebook Messenger Integration is a bot that works as a separate contact in your Facebook Messenger app. This bot can answer questions about the status of your vehicle and common frequently asked questions FAQs about your vehicle itself.
Below are some examples of what you can say and or ask Ford Assistant in Facebook Messenger:
- Start my Edge or Mach-E.
- What is the orange light on my dashboard?
- Call Roadside Assistance.
- Where am I parked?
- Where is my key?
- What is my fuel level?
To use the Ford Assistant Facebook Messenger with FordPass®, you must:
- Have a compatible SYNC® 4A vehicle with Enhanced Voice Recognition.
- 2021 Mustang Mach-E
- 2021 Edge
- Have Ford Assistant set up on your vehicle.
- Have FordPass app version 3.35.0 or later.
- Have a device that supports Facebook Messenger.
How do I set up Ford Assistant to use Facebook Messenger?