How do I set up Alexa Built-in?
To use the Amazon Alexa Built-in feature, you must:
- Activate your FordPass Connect™ modem.
- Have a SYNC® 4 or SYNC 4A vehicle with enhanced voice recognition.
- Ensure the Amazon Alexa feature is available to activate on your vehicle.
- Access your vehicle.
- Ensure that your vehicle is on, running, in park, and in an open area.
- On your vehicle screen, select Settings.
- Tap Amazon Alexa.
- On the prompt:
- Select Get Started for SYNC 4A vehicles.
- Select Yes for SYNC 4 vehicles.
- You will be presented with a QR code, which is for the Amazon login page.
- Scan the QR code using your mobile device, tablet, or computer.
- For manual entry, use the site https://amazon.com/us/code.
- Log into your Amazon account.
- Enter the code provided on your SYNC screen.
- If a code does not appear on your vehicle, please contact Amazon for resolution assistance.
- A confirmation screen will appear advising Alexa is now enabled.
- You will then have access to additional Amazon Alexa Settings on your vehicle.