How do I reset my eWID device?
In order to use the eWID feature in the app, you must:
- Have your eWID device activated by your Dealership.
- Have your key fob paired by the dealership for command access.
- Add your vehicle to FordPass®.
- Activate your vehicle.
A User Reset deletes all users and restores the vehicle to factory settings for eWID devices. To perform a User Reset:
- Navigate to the Home landing page.
- Select Vehicle Details.
- Scroll to the bottom and select User Reset.
- Start your vehicle.
- Be sure that your vehicle is on, running, in park and in an open area.
- Enter the odometer reading on the app.
- Select your vehicle's unit of measurement.
- Tap on Perform User Reset.
- Select Continue.
- You should receive a Deactivation Pending message.
- Tap Continue on the Deactivation in Progress pop-up prompt.
- Once the reset is complete, your app will display the Activate Vehicle option.