How do I delete a service record in FordPass®*?
To delete a service record in FordPass:
- Open the FordPass App.
- Navigate to the Service landing page.
- Tap the Service History tile.
- Select the record you want to delete.
- Tap Delete.
- A pop-up message will appear confirming that you are permanently removing the record.
- Select one of the following:
- Yes, Delete - to remove the record.
- Cancel - if you want to void your request.
- Both vehicle owners and non-vehicle owners are able to delete manually added records.
- Records added by a Ford Dealer can only be deleted by the dealer themselves.
How do I add a service history record?
How do I edit a service record?
How do I view my Service History records?
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.