How do I earn FordPass® Rewards points?
FordPass Rewards Points can be earned through the purchase of Motorcraft®or Omnicraft™ parts, and any associated labor from participating Ford dealerships and by members participating in activities and offers from Ford, through the FordPass Rewards App or website. Point-earning opportunities could include (not all will be available at program launch):
- Points with a new vehicle purchase for completing the following:
- Purchasing or leasing a new retail Ford vehicle from a participating dealer
- Activating and maintaining FordPass Connect*
- Joining FordPass Rewards within 60 days of purchase.
- Points with Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle purchase or lease for joining within 60 days of purchase.**
- Having your vehicle serviced (retail repair orders only) at a participating dealer (Restrictions apply.)
- Setting a Preferred Dealer
- Completing a digital brand experience (e.g., survey, video)
*Modem must be activated within 60 days of purchase through the FordPass App on a smartphone and remain active for at least 6 month after activation. Buyers of non-modem equipped vehicles will also receive Points after enrollment. Visit a participating dealer for details.
**Buyers of Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicles will receive Points for Complimentary Maintenance after enrollment. Modem not required. Visit a participating dealer for details.
Do FordPass Rewards™ Points expire?
Is there a cap on the amount of Rewards points that I can earn?
What are Complimentary Maintenance points?
How do I find a FordPass Rewards™ participating dealer?