What is the Power My Trip feature?
Power My Trip enables you to add destinations for your upcoming trips. It also allows you to see what the fastest route is and where nearby charging stations are. This feature can work in FordPass®* and using your in-vehicle SYNC** screen.
When Using the Power My Trip feature, you can:
- Get the fastest route to a destination.
- Add other destinations along the way.
- View nearby Charging Stations.
- View estimated arrival times.
- Set departure times and other route options.
- Add the Tow & Haul*** option to your trip.
To use Power My Trip With FordPass, you need to:
- Add a Battery Electric Vehicle to FordPass.
- Enable location services on your smartphone.
- Enable your Connectivity Settings.
- Disable Android Auto™**** or Apple CarPlay®*****.
- Trip Plans are vehicle-specific (Vehicle Identification Number related).
- Members associated with an authorized vehicle will have access to the Trip Plans of that unique vehicle.
- Unless you rename them, trip names always default to the destination address.
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
**Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.
***Feature is available on select vehicles. Features may vary based on model year, trim, options, packages, and supply availability. Use the Build and Price tool to view feature availability on current models. If you have questions or need more information, reference your Owner’s Manual or contact your Ford Dealer. Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment, and need to control the vehicle. Refer to your Owner’s Manual for details and limitations.
****Android Auto is a trademark of Google LLC.
*****Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.