What are my FordPass®* Customer Connectivity Settings (CCS)?
The FordPass App allows you to control your CCS within your vehicle. The banner appears on your SYNC®** screen, and you will have the option to enable/disable the following functions:
- Connectivity Features - if set to Off, then Vehicle Controls and Location will be disabled.
- Location - if set to Off, then only the Location widget will be disabled.
- Vehicle Data & Remote Control - if set to Off, then Vehicle Controls will be disabled.
Additional in-app Functionality Loss Includes:
- Vehicle Controls are grayed out.
- Vehicle Location is grayed out. If your mobile device location services are set to On, you will still have access to the mapping features.
- Scheduled Starts will be deactivated and grayed out. You will need to re-activate any previous starts if the Vehicle Connectivity or Vehicle Data & Remote Control settings are set to Off in the vehicle.
- Fuel Gauge will be grayed out. The scale will appear, but no data will show the current fuel level.
- Distance to Empty will contain two dashes.
- Oil Life Indicator will be grayed out.
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
**Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.