How do I authorize another user in the FordPass®* App?
As an owner, you can authorize other users to have access to remote commands for your vehicle. When another user requests authorization:
- You will receive an authorization request in your FordPass Message Center.
- Tap the Confirm icon.
- Allow or deny the authorization request in the pop-up message.
- Selecting Yes, Allow will grant the user access to commands.
- Selecting No, Deny will oppose the request.
Note: As a security measure, FordPass will require you to enter your Username and Password to authenticate the access request.
- Tap Next to complete the request.
Note: The denied user can request four more times after their first request. If the request is denied for all five requests, they will receive a Request Blocked message.
How do I activate my modem?
How do I request vehicle authorization?
Why does my activation show as pending?
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.