Ford Lane Centering Is not Working. What Do I Do?
Lane Centering may not correctly operate in any of the following conditions:
- Your vehicle is not centered in the lane.
- The lane is too narrow or wide.
- The system does not detect at least one lane marking or when lanes merge or split.
- You switch the turn signal on.
- Limited steering torque input is applied.
- Areas under construction or new infrastructure.
- When modifications to the steering system have been made.
- When using a spare tire.
What is Lane Centering?
What is the Lane-Keeping System?
What is Adaptive Cruise Control?
What is Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control?
Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment, and need to control the vehicle. Refer to your Owner’s Manual for details and limitations.