How do I set the maximum charge level for my Ford electric vehicle?
To set the maximum charge level for your electric vehicle:
- Press the Home icon on your vehicle's SYNC screen.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Press Charge.
- Use the slider to toggle Charging Locations on, if it is not already.
- Press the pencil icon next to Charging Locations to edit the information.
- You will see a button to + Add New Location, as well as locations you have already setup.
Note: If you have not setup a charging location, refer to How do I setup a SYNC 4A charging location?
- Press the pencil to the right of a set charging location.
- Use the slider next to Max Charge Level to set the maximum charge state.
Important: Ford recommends setting the Max Charge Level to no more than 90%. This will help prolong battery life.
- Press Next.
- Press Next again to save your edits.
What is Ford's recommended high voltage battery maximum charge level?