F-150® Lightning™ Checklist
Order an F-150 Lightning? Prepare for arrival with our guide to features, charging – and connecting your truck with the FordPass App.
Electric Vehicle Care
Taking Care of Your EV
Where are EV charging stations?
How can I maximize my all-electric Ford vehicle's range during winter?
EV Roadside Assistance
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I charge my electric vehicle at home?
Depending on the type of EV you have, you have different options for charging at home. Find everything you need to know about home charging here.
Where do I charge away from home?
Using your FordPass App, you can find and access charging plugs across North America. Learn more about public charging here.
What charging options do I have for my EV?
If you have a Mustang Mach-E, you can charge up using:
- The Ford Mobile Charger
- The available Ford Connected Charge Station
If you have an F-150 Lightning, you can charge up using:
- The available Ford Mobile Power Cord
- The available Ford Charge Station Pro
- aFordPass, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available via a download. Message and data rates may apply.
- bBased on EPA tailpipe rating. Visit fueleconomy.gov for more information.