Discover a Fuel-Efficient Future with Ford
Change What You Expect from Electric.
Efficiency + Power
All Ford EcoBoost® engines combine three technologies – turbocharging, direct injection and twin independent variable cam timing (Ti-VCT) – to deliver power and torque consistent with large-displacement, naturally aspirated engines. This was designed to offer impressive fuel efficiency.
To learn more, go to:
Gas Engine + Battery-Driven Electric Motor
- Vehicle seamlessly switches between gas engine, electric motor or a combination of both
- Gas engine and regenerative braking help recharge the battery
- Doesn’t need to be plugged in
Part Gas. Part Electric.
- Progressive hybrid provides the option of plugging in - or not
- To enhance the hybrid experience, maximize battery capability by plugging in the standard 120V convenience cord or available 240V home-charging option
- Best of both worlds – drive like an electric vehicle for short trips and a hybrid for long ones
MyFord® Mobile App
Plug-In Hybrid Incentives
SmartGauge® With EcoGuide
Greening Our Products
Choosing sustainable materials:
- 300 of our vehicle parts are derived from renewable materials, like nylon, soy, rice and even coconut fibers.
- Since Ford started using soybean-based foam, approximately 228 million pounds of CO2 have been saved from entering the atmosphere.
- Ford uses eco-conscious, soy-based materials during manufacturing, like soy-based polyurethane foam for seat backs, cushions and head restraints, while incorporating both recycled tires and soybean oil into exterior mirror gaskets.
For faster charging of your plug-in vehicle, Ford recommends installation of the available Ford-branded AeroVironment 240V home charging stations.
You can purchase the Ford-branded charging station in conjunction with AeroVironment installation.
An AeroVironment Certified Installer can perform a pre-installation survey and provide an estimate prior to final installation scheduling.
You may also purchase and have it shipped to a residence for installation by any licensed electrician.
For more information, please call 1-888-219-6747 or visit evsolutions.com/ford.
AeroVironment is a trademark of AeroVironment, Inc.
Ford has teamed up with PlugShare, an industry-leading aggregator of public charge stations, to provide real-time charge station information to drivers of Ford plug-in hybrid vehicles.
PlugShare® brings a powerful component to MyFord® Mobile with its live database of charging stations across North America. In addition to aggregating publicly available lists of stations from a variety of sources, PlugShare incorporates crowd-sourced information from users to provide the most comprehensive dataset available.
The collaboration provides Ford customers comprehensive access to the quickly growing number of public charge stations in the U.S. and Canada. Find a charging station near you by visiting PlugShare.com.
PlugShare is a registered trademark of Xatori, Inc....less