How do I set my GO Times with SYNC®* 3?
The available GO Times feature allows you to set your charging schedule and your vehicle cabin temperature using energy from your home or charging station, instead of your vehicle battery. GO Time will also make sure that you use as much Value Charge as possible and still make sure you have a full battery.
You can set your GO time using the SYNC 3 touchscreen or the MyFord Mobile website.
To set a GO time schedule using SYNC 3:
- Press Settings on your vehicle's SYNC screen.
- Press Charge Settings.
- Tap Edit under My GO Time on the left side of the screen. You will see a weekly calendar that allows you to set two GO Times for each day of the week.
- Touch the day you want to set.
- Choose your start time using the up/down arrows on the left.
- Select your preferred temperature using the up/down arrows on the right.
- Press Save to store your GO time and temperature settings.
- Your vehicle needs to be plugged in to use GO Time.
- Cabin conditioning can perform differently depending on whether you are using a 120-volt convenience cord or a 240-volt charging station.
- If you are not ready to leave at your scheduled GO Time, the heat or air conditioner will continue to run for an additional 15 minutes.
- Refer to your Owner's Manual under Electric Vehicle Information for a comprehensive explanation of the GO time feature
*Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.