Watch the 'how to' video here
• Download the FordPass® App and add your VIN
• Activate your FordPass Connect modem on your vehicle’s center screen display
• In the vehicle’s center screen display, turn on Lane Centering with Hands-Free, Select settings icon > Driver Assistance > Adaptive Cruise Control > Lane Centering with Hands-Free
Once you’re on the road:
• Select the Adaptive Cruise Control button on your steering wheel
• Make sure your Lane-Keeping System is activated. If it isn’t, press the button on your steering wheel.
• Your instrument panel will turn blue and the hands-free Icon will appear when you enter a hands-free Blue Zone
• Drive hands-free with your eyes on the road
To confirm you’ve got the newest features active, check your in-vehicle settings:
For SYNC® 4* (With BlueCruise 1.2 or higher):
Select Features > Driver Assistance > Cruise Control > Lane Centering, then toggle on In-Lane Repositioning and Lane Change Assist.
For SYNC 4A* (With BlueCruise 1.2 or higher):
Select Driver Assistance > Cruise Control > Lane Centering, then toggle on In-Lane Repositioning and Lane Change Assist.
*Don’t drive while distracted or while using handheld devices. Use voice-operated systems when possible. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.