How do I Program my Keyless Entry Keypad?
Your vehicle’s keyless entry keypad lets you unlock and lock your doors without having to hunt for your keys. You’ll find the keypad just beneath or next to the driver’s window.
Here’s how to program a personalized entry code for convenient access to your vehicle:
- On the keypad, enter the 5-digit, factory-set code that came with your vehicle. (You can find this code printed on the owner's wallet card in the glove compartment.)
- Within five seconds, press the 1-2 button on the keypad.
- Enter your desired, new 5-digit code. (You must enter the numbers within five seconds of each other.)
- Press the 1-2 button on the keypad to save your new personal code.
- The doors will then lock and unlock to confirm that you've successfully programmed your new code.