How do I renew my Connected Navigation services plan?
Before the end of your Connected Navigation (90-day trial)* or Connected Built-In Navigation** (3 years of service) trial, you will receive alerts reminding you that your service trial will end. You will need to manually renew the service within 30 days of the expiration date.
- Log in to your Ford Account.
- Click on the Connected Services link associated with your vehicle. If the Connected Services icon is ON, you know that action is required.
- Select Renew.
- Click on Next to review your order and payment information.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Click Complete Purchase.
A receipt will be sent to you via your preferred communication method.
- You will need to manually renew within 30 days of the expiration date.
- Connected Navigation subscriptions are non-refundable.
- Credit card information is not stored.
*Connected Navigation: Navigation services require SYNC® 4 and FordPass® Connect (optional on select vehicles), complimentary Connected Service and the FordPass® App (see FordPass Terms for details). Eligible vehicles receive a complimentary 90-day trial of navigation services that begins on the new vehicle warranty start date. Customers must unlock the navigation service trial by activating the eligible vehicle with a FordPass member account. Annual service contract is required for connected navigation services.
Connected service and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent operation of connected features.
FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available via a download. Message and data rates may apply.