What is my SYNC®* with MyFord® software version?
You can check your SYNC software version through the SYNC and Navigation Updates page or your vehicle's SYNC screen.
How to Find Your SYNC with MyFord Software Version
Through the SYNC and Navigation Update Page
- Visit the SYNC and Navigation Updates page.
- Enter your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and select Check for update.
Your vehicle information, including your current SYNC version, will appear on the right-hand side of the page.
Through Your Vehicle's SYNC Screen
- Press the PHONE hard button.
- Press the down arrow until you see Return, press OK.
- Press the down arrow until you see Advanced, press OK.
- Press the down arrow until you see System Info, press OK.
- Press the down arrow until you see FPN number.
Use the table below to match the FPN number with your SYNC software version.
|SYNC with MyFord|
|V4.6||Varies depending on vehicle and region|
Varies depending on vehicle and region
*Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.