Ford Bronco Sport Vehicle Architecture
On the SUV landscape, Ford Bronco™ Sport delivers the kind of performance many off-road enthusiasts have been waiting for.
Ford Bronco Sport: By the Numbers
- Short Wheelbase: At 105.1 inches, Ford Bronco Sport offers a short wheelbase. This helps it maneuver more easily in tight space
- Overall Ground Clearance: 8.8 inches (with available tires): More than enough to take on many of the obstacles the trail puts in the way
- Water Wading:* Bronco Sport has up to 23.6 inches of water-fording capability, when properly equipped
- Approach Angle: Up to 30.4 degrees. The approach angle is the max angle a vehicle can climb without the front of the vehicle dragging
- Departure Angle: Up to 33.1 degrees. The departure angle is the maximum angle a vehicle can descend without the tail dragging
- Breakover Angle: Up to 20.4 degrees. This is the angle between the tires and the middle of the car's underside. Imagine your vehicle traveling up one ramp and transitioning to another ramp traveling downward. Breakover angle is the maximum angle of these two ramps (measured as a supplementary angle) that allows your vehicle to progress without tires leaving the ground and without any other part of your vehicle scraping
*Always determine water depth before attempting a crossing and proceed slowly. Refer to your owner's manual for detailed information regarding driving through water.