Towing With The Ford F-150 Lightning
Monitor your charge while towing and hauling in your F-150® Lightning™ truck.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF TRAILER PROFILES
Create and use Trailer Profiles to help your truck's Intelligent Range feature provide up to date range estimates,* so you can determine when you might need to recharge. You can quickly access and set up a Trailer Profile through your SYNC® 4 or 4A screen.
PREPARE FOR THE JOURNEY WITH POWER MY TRIP
Plan ahead based on what you tow and where you drive with Power My Trip – a feature in the FordPass® App that integrates BlueOval™ Charge Network stops, optimizes routes and provides added protection to make sure you can explore with enough charge wherever you end up.
Setup is simple:
- Sign up for or access your FordPass App
- Add your F-150 Lightning to the app
- Enable your Location Services
- Disable Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™
- Enable SYNC AppLink®
- Enable Customer Connectivity Settings
After setup, access Power My Trip:
- Navigate to the Map
- Tap Trip Planner
- Tap Create New Trip Plan
- Enter your starting point and destination
- Use the Add A Stop feature to add stops along your route
- Tap Save Trip Plan then Tap OK
Charging stations are highlighted along the route. Simply tap a station to see estimated charge times, prices and plug availability.
*Actual range varies with conditions such as external environment, vehicle use, vehicle maintenance, lithium-ion battery age and state of health. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android Auto is a trademark of Google LLC.