Ford Bronco Sport: It manages cargo as easily as it takes on terrain
Computer-generated image shown
Your adventure, whether it's off-road or just down the road, sometimes means that you have to bring a lot of stuff along for the ride. That's why Ford Bronco™ Sport delivers several cargo management solutions.
Ford Bronco Sport Storage Options
Fold-Flat Second Row:
Fold-flat second row seats fold flat to expand the cargo area. With the seats down, Bronco Sport has available best-in-class cargo capacity of 65.2 cu. ft. behind the front row.* To fold the seat back:
- Before folding the seat back rest, stow the seatbelt in the stowage clip. This prevents the seatbelt from getting caught in the seat latch.
- Fold the outermost head restraints and pull the center head restraint up to the first locked position.
- Press the button at the top of the seat backrest.
- Push the seat backrest forward.
*Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and weight distribution.
Available Second Row Under-Seat Storage
To locate the second row under seat storage compartment, if equipped, push the latch at the center front of the seat cushion and lift.
Located in the rear of the front seats, the available MOLLE Strap system provides easy access to storage space for gear. This is the perfect place to hook a water bottle, custom bags that hook easily onto the straps (available at accessory.ford.com) or store smaller equipment like flashlights or utility knives.
Available Carabiner Hooks and Loops
Carabiner hooks, located in the cargo area, make it easy to secure cargo or valuable equipment inside the vehicle before going over rocky terrain.
A convenient zipper map pocket located on the back of the front seat allows for clean and safe storage of maps and other essential documents.
Additional convenient storage areas include:
- Side pockets on the front driver and passenger seats
- Cubby under the radio
- Netting at the bottom center of the center console