What do I do if channels are not playing on SiriusXM® 360L?
Before going to the troubleshooting steps below, confirm your SiriusXM 360L subscription is active.
- Turn your radio on.
- Tune the Radio Source to SiriusXM.
- Go to Settings.
- Access SiriusXM from the Settings menu.
- If your vehicle's SYNC screen displays No Subscription or Inactive, contact SiriusXM for assistance with your subscription at 1-888-539-7474.
- If the SYNC screen displays Subscribed, your plan is active.
If you have an active subscription and are experiencing an issue, refer to the troubleshooting below.
Wide range of channels from 1 to 699 not playing
- Make sure your vehicle has a clear view of the sky and nothing is on the antenna.
- Tune to channel 1.
- If channel 1 does not work, move your vehicle to another location and try again.
- If your issue is still not resolved, contact the Customer Relationship Center at 800-392.3673.
Wide range of channels from 700 and above not playing
- Make sure both Vehicle Connectivity and SiriusXM 360L are toggled On in Connectivity Settings. For instructions on how to change Connectivity Settings, click here
- If Vehicle Connectivity is turned on and you are still experiencing an issue, contact the Customer Relationship Center at 800-392.3673.
One specific channel not playing
- Contact the Customer Relationship Center at 800-392.3673.
If you need to contact the Customer Relationship Center, they may request your Sirius XM Electronic Serial Numer (ESN).
*SiriusXM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of SiriusXM Radio Inc.