How do I locate my parked vehicle using the FordPass® App*?
The Vehicle Location feature in FordPass™ allows you to find the location of your parked vehicle.
Note: Ford Motor Company is not able to track or disable vehicles. We recommend contacting your local police department regarding stolen vehicles.
Before using the Vehicle Location feature:
- Ensure your vehicle is equipped with FordPass Connect**
- Add your vehicle to the FordPass App
- Activate your vehicle
- Enable Connectivity Settings on your vehicle's SYNC screen
- Enable Location Services on your smartphone
To locate your vehicle:
- Tap Home in the FordPass App.
- Choose a vehicle.
- Tap Vehicle Details.
- Scroll down to Vehicle Location.
- Select the arrow iconin the Vehicle Location box.
- The Vehicle Location map will appear.
- Your mobile device's location is represented by the Device Location icon .
- Your vehicle's location is represented by the Pinned Spot icon .
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
**FordPass Connect (optional on select vehicles), the Ford Pass App, and Complimentary Connected Services are required for remote features (see FordPass Terms and Conditions for details). Connected Services and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent operation of connected features. Connected Services exclude Wi-Fi hotspot.