Where is my Vehicle Health Report in FordPass®*?
To access the FordPass Vehicle Health and Alerts feature:
- You must have a vehicle added to FordPass.
- Your vehicle must be properly equipped with the SYNC/FordPass® Connect** modem.
- Log in to the FordPass App.
- Ensure that your vehicle is properly set up for alerts.
- Navigate to the Vehicle landing page.
- Select the Service header.
- Tap the Vehicle Health Reports tile.
- If there is an active alert for your vehicle, you will see the icon represented by an exclamation mark inside a triangle indicating issues found.
- If there are active alerts for your vehicle, you'll see a warning banner indicating multiple alerts.
- If there are no alerts, you will see the checkmark inside a circle icon indicating no issues found.
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
**FordPass Connect (optional on select vehicles), the FordPass App, and Complimentary Connected Services are required for remote features (see FordPass Terms for details). Connected Services and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent operation of connected features. Connected services exclude Wi-Fi hotspot.