How do I add a service history record to FordPass®*?
Before attempting to add a service record, you must first add your vehicle to your account. After confirming your vehicle is added:
- Navigate to the Service landing page.
- Tap the Service History tile.
- Select Add Record.
- You can input the following:
- Your Vehicle Mileage
- The Date of Service
- Your Service Location, which you can select:
- Garage/Body Shop
- Self Service
- The Services/Inspections Performed
- Notes (if applicable)
- Total cost
- You must check the Acknowledgement of accuracy/responsibility of the added record box in order to successfully add the record.
- Tap Save Record.
Note: You can select to add a receipt to your record.
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.