How do I redeem my FordPass®* Rewards Points?
To redeem your FordPass Rewards Points, just visit any participating Ford Dealer and advise them you would like to redeem your points. The Ford Dealer will determine your eligibility based on the transaction.
You can earn 10 FordPass Rewards Points per $1 spent on eligible purchases of parts and services at any participating Ford Dealer.
How to use FordPass Rewards Points
You can use your rewards points for the following items:
- Ford, Motorcraft®**, or Omnicraft™*** parts, accessories, and related labor (including Body Shop repairs)
- Purchase/Lease a new Ford or Lincoln vehicle, or Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) vehicle
- Ford Protect Premium Maintenance, Extra, or Limited Maintenance Plan at time of vehicle purchase
- Ford Protect contracts
- Routine maintenance/repairs that are labor only (i.e. alignment)
- Purchase of a Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle
- Shop supplies and taxes
- Ford-branded parts purchases
Transactions that do not qualify for Point redemption
- Non-Ford parts or accessories and related labor
- Used, non-Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle purchase
- Non-Ford branded extended warranty contracts
- State inspections
See a participating Ford Dealer for details.
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
**Motorcraft is a registered trademark of Ford Motor Company.
***Omnicraft is a trademark of Ford Motor Company.