Can I view my vehicle's location in the FordPass®* App?
The Vehicle Locate feature allows you to find the location of your parked and activated vehicle.
Once you have added and activated your FordPass® Connect** modem-equipped vehicle to the FordPass App, use the steps below to see your vehicle's location.
Important: Ford Motor Company is not able to track or disable vehicles. We recommend contacting your local police department regarding stolen vehicles.
To Locate Your Vehicle:
- Ensure that your mobile device's location services are set to On.
- Log in to the FordPass App.
- Navigate to the Vehicle screen.
Your vehicle's last detected location address will appear at the top of the page. The last updated date and time are listed above the location address.
- To refresh the page, pull down from the top of the screen and release.
- To view your vehicle's location in a map view, tap the address link.
- Your mobile device location is represented by the Layered Circle icon.
- Your vehicle's location is represented by the Vehicle Pin.
Vehicle Location Details
- Vehicle Location history is not available.
- Vehicle Location is disabled while your vehicle is in motion.
What If I Need Help
- If you need troubleshooting support, visit our Vehicle Location Troubleshooting topic.
- If you experience any issues after attempting to troubleshoot, contact us using Account > Help in FordPass.
Note: FordPass Guides do not have access to your remote commands. They are unable to unlock, lock, locate, or control your vehicle.
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
**FordPass Connect (optional on select vehicles), the FordPass App, and Complimentary Connected Services are required for remote features (see FordPass Terms and Conditions for details). Connected Services and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent operation of connected features. Connected Services exclude Wi-Fi hotspot.