How do I Remote Start using FordPass™?
Before using the Remote Commands in the app:
- Your vehicle must have SYNC/FordPass Connect (embedded modem).
- Your vehicle must be added to the Home tab.
- Your vehicle must be activated.
- Navigate to the Home landing page.
- Press and hold the Engine Start button to start your vehicle.
- Note: Allow the white line to travel around the button edge.
- An alert will be displayed once your vehicle has started successfully.
- Note: The alert banner displays for 10 seconds. This feature will also inform you when your vehicle will automatically shut off.
- After selecting to remote start, your vehicle can run for 5, 10, or 15 minutes before shutting off. To configure your run duration, click here.
- Note: If your vehicle fails to automatically shut off, you will be notified.
Tap More and select Help for additional assistance.