Protect Your Bronco SUV on Rough Trails
Always consult the Owner's Manual before off-road driving, know your terrain and trail difficulty, and use appropriate safety gear.
Here are a few off-road hardware features that are available on the all-new 2021 Ford Bronco™ SUV.
There are several bash plate offerings, each dependent on the Bronco model you choose:
- Black Diamond,™ Wildtrak™ (optional): Five steel underbody shields, including engine shield, transfer case shield, fuel tank shield, shin guards and heavy-duty front bash plate*
- Badlands,™ First Edition: Six steel underbody shields, including engine shield, transfer case shield, fuel tank shield, shin guards, stabilizer bar shield and heavy-duty front bash plate
Underbody protection hardware is highly recommended if you plan to take your Bronco SUV off-road.
*Requires heavy-duty modular front bumper.
Available All-Terrain Tires
The following tires are standard on the respective models:
- Base: 255/70R16 All-Season (A/S) Tires
- Big Bend™: 255/75R17 All-Terrain (A/T) Tires
- Black Diamond: 265/70R17 All-Terrain (A/T) Tires
- Outer Banks™: 255/70R18 All-Terrain (A/T) Tires
- Badlands: 285/70R17 All-Terrain (A/T) Tires or optional 285/70R17 Mud-Terrain (M/T) Tires
- Wildtrak, First Edition and models with Sasquatch™ package: 315/70R17 Mud-Terrain (M/T) Tires
Available through Ford Performance, beadlock rings replace the factory beauty ring on the optional Badlands wheels and all Sasquatch wheels. When using the beadlock rings, the outer lip of the tire will be extended up and over the standard bead and then the beadlock ring will clamp the tire bead in a beadlock-typical fashion.
Front and Rear Recovery Points
Front and rear recovery points are mounted directly to the frame of the vehicle. There are many precautions that need to be addressed before using the recovery hooks. Please see the Crash and Breakdown Information chapter of your Owner’s Manual before using the recovery hooks.
Hook design is based on the front bumper type. Some vehicles have two rear hooks, others have one. Customers who want an additional rear recovery point should get the Hitch Shackle Kit by Curt (part number: VLL3Z-19A282-A) or buy another rear tow hook.