FORD PICKUP & DELIVERY
It's expert service that comes to you. Whether you're at home, work, school — virtually anywhere — we come to you, take your vehicle to the dealership, then bring it right back. All so you can get on your way.
EARNING AND REDEEMING POINTS
PEACE OF MIND WITH FORDPASS
COMPLIMENTARY REMOTE FEATURES
CONNECT & CONTROL YOUR VEHICLE
Frequently Asked Questions
You can use FordPass from virtually anywhere to schedule service at your participating local Ford Dealer. Our experienced factory-trained Ford Service technicians know how to care for your vehicle, and they can answer any questions you might have. After all, they are trained by Ford Motor Company.
Our factory-trained Ford Service technicians have up-to-date knowledge of your vehicle’s components. We identify your vehicle’s needs, perform service and get you back on the road. If you’re looking for maintenance for your vehicle, we have the team and resources to provide knowledgeable and friendly service.
- aModem must be activated within 60 days of purchase and remain active for at least six months. Buyers of non-modem-equipped vehicles will also receive Points for complimentary maintenance a!er enrollment. Visit a participating dealer for details. FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available via a download. Message and data rates may apply.
- bRoadside Assistance is included for certain owners and available to everyone for a per-service fee. Ford reserves the right to change program details without obligations. Ford Roadside Assistance is a complimentary offering to all Ford owners for up to 5 years or 60,000 miles (from the date of sale), whichever comes first.
- cFordPass Connect (optional on select vehicles), the FordPass App and Complimentary Connected Service are required for remote features (see FordPass Terms for details). Connected service and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent operation of connected features. Connected service excludes Wi-Fi hotspot. Remote start: Automatic transmission only.
- dVehicle Health Alerts require SYNC® 3 v2.0 or higher and a data connection via a mobile device or FordPass Connect. See SYNC interface, a dealer or a FordGuide for more information.
- eFordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available via a download. Message and data rates may apply.