It's the App for That
The app that puts your ownership experience right in the palm of your hand.
Stay Connected to Your Vehicle
Access complimentary remote features, like start/stop, lock/unlock, schedule a start, locate vehicle and vehicle status check on the FordPass App when your vehicle is equipped with FordPass Connect™.
Use Ford Credit on the FordPass App for a fast, easy and convenient way to stay on top of your vehicle's financing.
Learn about your Ford
The FordPass App puts important vehicle information like fuel and oil levels, service history and warranty details at your fingertips.
Join FordPass™ Rewards
As a FordPass Rewards member, you'll earn Points you can use on service, maintenance and new vehicle purchases.
Power Close at Hand
Unlock the full potential of your all-electric vehicle by connecting it to the FordPass™ App.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
How to set up Ford Phone As A Key
Activating the modem in my Mustang Mach-E
How do I update my member profile?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Select the arrows below to access answers to commonly asked questions
How do I add my VIN?
Adding a vehicle to My Vehicles
- Tap “Add Vehicle” on the FordPass™ Home screen.
- Locate your VIN. If you don’t know how, follow the “Where is my VIN?” link for help.
- Enter your VIN manually or scan it by tapping on the camera icon.
- To scan, center the VIN inside the corners of the green frame. The app will automatically capture it.
- Tap “Next” and wait for confirmation.
- If the VIN was not captured or entered correctly, try rescanning or manually reentering the VIN.
How can I access recall notices?
Download the FordPass™ App
For vehicles added to My Vehicles, the FordPass™ App will alert you about open Field Service Action and Recall Programs.
- Messages on your Home screen notify you of services and recalls.
- View important notices by tapping on them.
- You can also view notices within messages by tapping on account and then on messages.
- Tap a specific notice for additional information.
What can I do with Vehicle Controls?
The FordPass™ Vehicle Controls applet gives you the command and control functionality to:
- Locate a vehicle.
- Unlock/lock a vehicle remotely.
- Start/stop a vehicle remotely.
- Schedule your vehicle to start remotely – once, or on a recurring schedule.
To use Vehicle Controls with FordPass™:
- Your vehicle must have FordPass Connect® (embedded modem).
- Your vehicle must be added to "My Vehicles" (FordPass Connect® vehicle profiles will have a remote icon).
- Your vehicle must be activated.
- aBased on U.S. auto manufactures owners mobile apps only.
- bRemote Start feature compatible with automatic transmission only. Remote lock/unlock requires power door locks. All remote features require FordPass Connect (optional on select vehicles), the FordPass App and Complimentary Connected Service (see FordPass Terms for details). Connected service and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent operation of connected features. Connected service excludes Wi-Fi hotspot.
- cFordPass Connect (optional on select vehicles), the FordPass App and Complimentary Connected Service are required for remote features (see FordPass Terms for details). Connected service and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent operation of connected features. Connected service excludes Wi-Fi hotspot.