How do I setup automatic payments for my loan?
The automatic payments service deducts the current amount due from your bank account, on the monthly due date.
To be effective for the next monthly payment, the account cannot have a previous payment due and enrollment must be completed before 9:00 p.m. ET, two or more business days prior to the due date.
If you choose to enroll in automatic payments, you must consent to receive paperless statements. However, you are welcome to view online statements at any time through the "History & Statements" section of Account Manager.
To enroll in this service, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to Account Manager.
- Select "Enroll in Automatic Payments" directly underneath "Make a Payment."
- If you have not already added a bank account, you will need to do this now under "Add Bank Account."
- You are required to view the Payment Authorization Agreement and then check the box that you have read the agreement above and authorize electronic withdrawals.
- Click on "Enroll in Automatic Payments." You should now see the confirmation that you are enrolled.
You will receive an email confirmation of your enrollment in automatic payments.
Debits will continue until the contract is paid in full or you request cancellation. If the due date falls on a non-business day, the debit will occur the next business day.
NOTE: Any changes or cancellation to the service must be completed before 9:00 p.m. ET, two or more business days prior to the due date.
Couldn’t find the answer to your question? Contact us for more information.