How do I schedule a Vehicle Health Report in FordPass®*?
Important: This is not a standard feature for all vehicles and the following pre-conditions must be met:
- All devices must have mobile data turned on.
- You must have a vehicle added to FordPass.
- Your vehicle must be properly equipped with the SYNC/FordPass® Connect** modem.
To Schedule Your Vehicle Health Report:
- Log in to the FordPass App.
- Navigate to the Vehicle landing page.
- Select the Service header.
- Tap the Vehicle Health Reports tile.
- Select the Schedule Reports tile.
- The Schedule Report screen will appear.
- Note: The email is your username by default, unless you have a different contact email associated with your account.
- Also note that your contact email is separate of your username and can only be edited on the ford.com/myaccount website.
- Slide the Vehicle Health Report toggle from Off to On (left to right).
- To edit your report frequency, tap Select within the Frequency box and select one of the following options:
- Every 2 Weeks
- Every 2 Months
- Tap Save.
Note: FordPass should route you back to the vehicle landing screen with a green confirmation banner.
Where can I review my report details?
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
**FordPass Connect (optional on select vehicles), the FordPass App, and Complimentary Connected Services are required for remote features (see FordPass Terms for details). Connected Services and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent operation of connected features. Connected services exclude Wi-Fi hotspot.