Can I flat tow* my Ford?
To see if your vehicle can be flat towed with all four wheels on the ground:
- Visit the Manuals, Guides, and Certificates page on the Fleet website.
- Enter your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) or year, make, model, and trim.
- Choose Search.
- Scroll down until you see RV & Trailer Towing Guides.
- Select your model-years guide.
- Follow the directions in the towing guide.
Note: Easily search the RV & Trailer Towing Guide by pressing CTRL + F at the same time to open a search box in your browser. Then enter "four-wheel-down" or any other towing term to search the guide.
*Follow the guidelines outlined in the Towing section of your Owner's Manual for safe towing.