How do I set Preferred Charge Times for my electric vehicle in FordPass®*?
You can set up your Preferred Charge Times on the Vehicle screen of the FordPass App. Use the steps below for more information.
Setting Preferred Charge Times
- Log in to the FordPass App.
- Select the Vehicle screen.
- Tap the Charging header.
- Select Preferred Times.
- Tap Begin Setup.
- Select the Previous Locations tab.
- Choose the location you wish to set up.
- Type in your desired location name.
- Select your preferred charge level.
- Choose your preferred charge times:
- Set my own time - requires you to input start (From) and end (To) times.
- Recommended times - requires you to choose a utility provider and a rate plan.
- Tap Save.
If you experience any issues, select to contact a Guide for additional support.
Preferred Charge Time Benefits
Setting up preferred charge times allows you to:
- Set times during the day that you would like your vehicle to charge.
- Enable charge times so that your vehicle will not charge the instant it is plugged in.
- Charge only to a set percentage, which can be based on your preferences.
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.