Efficiency + Power
All Ford EcoBoost® engines combine three technologies – turbocharging, direct injection and twin independent variable cam timing (Ti-VCT) – to deliver power and torque consistent with large-displacement, naturally aspirated engines. This was designed to offer impressive fuel efficiency.
To learn more, go to:
Part Gas. Part Electric.
- Progressive hybrid provides the option of plugging in - or not
- To enhance the hybrid experience, maximize battery capability by plugging in the standard 120V convenience cord or available 240V home-charging option
- Best of both worlds – drive like an electric vehicle for short trips and a hybrid for long ones
MyFord® Mobile App
Plug-In Hybrid Incentives
SmartGauge® With EcoGuide
Greening Our Products
Choosing sustainable materials:
- 300 of our vehicle parts are derived from renewable materials, like nylon, soy, rice and even coconut fibers.
- Since Ford started using soybean-based foam, approximately 228 million pounds of CO2 have been saved from entering the atmosphere.
- Ford uses eco-conscious, soy-based materials during manufacturing, like soy-based polyurethane foam for seat backs, cushions and head restraints, while incorporating both recycled tires and soybean oil into exterior mirror gaskets.