What is my SYNC® with Voice-Activated Navigation software version*?
You can check your SYNC software version through the SYNC and Navigation Updates page or your vehicle's SYNC screen.
How to Find Your SYNC with Voice-Activated Navigation Software Version
Through the SYNC and Navigation Update Page
- Visit the SYNC and Navigation Updates page.
- Enter your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and select Check for update.
Your vehicle information, including your current SYNC version, will appear on the right-hand side of the page.
Through Your Vehicle's SYNC Screen
- Press the PHONE hard button.
- Press Settings. You may have to do this twice depending on whether a phone is connected or not.
- Press Advanced.
- Press the down arrow twice and press System Information to see the FPN number.
Use the table below to match the CCPU number with your SYNC software version.
|SYNC with Voice-Activated Navigation|
|V4.6||Varies depending on vehicle and region|
|V4.8||Varies depending on vehicle and region|
*Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.